Below you will find a detailed set of specs and standards that we recommend you use when creating Pushdown ads for use in the TubeMogul Platform. When paired with video, display ads like these can contribute to a significant boost in your branding efforts. Expanding Pushdown ad units "push" page content down rather than expanding over page content.
Standard Assets Required
|Max Ad Length||15 sec max animation length (unlimited user-initiated)|
|Max File Size||200 KB|
|Ad Format||JPG, GIF, SWF, HTML5 Zip Container*|
|Audio Code||Must be user initiated (on click: mute/un-mute|
|Flash Player||Flash Player 10.3, AS 3|
Allow 3 business days for execution
- 3rd Party/TM Served: TM Served. Can be 3rd Party served, however metrics are significantly diminished compared to being Site Served.
- TubeMogul serves an ad every time so we don't bid with an empty tag
- Vast Compliant: N/A
- Users with HTML5 creatives need to upload them using a HTML5 Zip Container (Zip file contains the HTML file and associated assets). Please refer to HTML5 Zip Container Walkthrough
- Sizmek and DFA are certified HTML5 display ad servers
- 3rd Party Tracking Capability & Pixels: Accepted
- Tag Preference: Standard
- Tracking Pixel: Impression and click redirect* (All pixels and tags must be SSL compliant (https). This does not apply for click through URLs and click trackers. Failure to provide secure tags and pixels may result in delivery issues.)